The 2010 mHealth Summit, the must-attend event for all interested in the implementation of mobile technology to advance improved health outcomes, is today announcing newly confirmed speakers who will contribute to the cross-sectoral dialogue during the Summit's three-day conference program.
Who: The 2010 mHealth Summit is organized by the Foundation for the National Institutes of Health in partnership with the mHealth Alliance and the National Institutes of Health (NIH). The event will advance discussion, collaboration and decision-making at the intersection of mobile technologies and health to advance the delivery of high-impact, sustainable health solutions.
When: November 8-10, 2010, and online at www.mhealthsummit.org
Where: The Walter E. Washington Convention Center, Washington, D.C.
What: The following speakers will join other experts driving transformation in the health ecosystem domestically and internationally.
- Dr. Jessica Haberer, MS, Assistant in Health Decision Sciences, Massachusetts General Hospital; Research Scientist, Harvard Institute of Global Health
- Dr. Patricia Mechael, Center for Global Health and Economic Development at the Earth Institute, Columbia University
- Donna Spruijt-Metz, Associate Professor, University of California
- Dr. Robyn Whittaker, Public Health Physician, University of Auckland, New Zealand
- Dr. Kelly L'Engle, Behavioral Scientist, Family Health International
- Josh Nesbit, Executive Director, Frontline SMS: Medic
- Carrie Varoquiers, President, McKesson Foundation
- Donald Casey, CEO, West Wireless Health Institute
- Donald Jones, VP, Business Development, Qualcomm
- Anthony A. Lewis, Vice President, Open Development, Verizon Wireless
- Dr. Richard Migliori, EVP and Chief Medical Officer, United Health Group
- Peter Neupert, Corporate Vice President, Microsoft Health Solutions Group
- Dr. Charles P. Friedman, Chief Scientific Officer, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Dr. Jeffrey Shuren, Director, U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- Aneesh Chopra, U.S. Chief Technology Officer. The White House
- Francis S. Collins, Ph.D., Director, National Institutes of Health
- Dr. Julio Frenk, Dean of Faculty, Harvard School of Public Health and former Minister of Health, Mexico
- Bill Gates, Co-Chair and Trustee, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Ted Turner, Chairman, United Nations Foundation
- Network with over 2,000 professionals from the U.S and 30+ countries, and gain unparalleled access to the biggest names in the health, policy and the mobile ecosystem
- Learn from keynotes, super sessions, exhibits, and poster presentations
For General Registration and Conference Details, visit: www.mhealthsummit.org