publication date: May 20, 2011
author/source: Harvard Apparatus
Harvard Apparatus, the world leader in syringe pumps, has just released the NEW Pump 11 Elite Series with expanded capabilities to meet the challenges of your research applications.
- Unparalleled ease-of-use with a high resolution LCD
color touch screen and intuitive icon interface
- Easily create, save and run simple to complex methods
without a PC
- Smooth and accurate flows from 1.28 pl/min to 88.28
- Optimize bench space and reduce experimental dead
volume with vertical orientation
- Download methods to your pump or email to peers
- Upgrade new versions of software remotely via USB
performance and legendary reliability are what Harvard Apparatus pumps are
known for. The Pump 11 Elite Series carries on the tradition as the
premiere workhorse infusion pump with a combination of durable design and high
performance fluidics. The Pump 11 Elite Series is available in standard
and remote configurations suitable for a wide variety of applications.
complete specifications on these new pumps, go to www.HarvardApparatus.com
our Technical Support Department at email@example.com.