IEXA100 has a pool of expertise with a broad range of skills covering the analytical and allied disciplines. Linking with IEXA100 enables Lab Bulletin to benefit from increased access to scientific knowledge, product development know-how and technical awareness. Of particular note will be the significant pharmaceutical industry expertise that Iexa100 brings to Lab Bulletin.
In next comming months Iexa100 will be publishing a series of feature articles, exclusive to Lab Bulletin, targeted specifically for the separation science community. IEXA100 will also help source and review articles across the major technique areas including chromatography and spectroscopy.
To find out more about how to submit a technical artcile please click here
High-quality, topical information is key to the success of business operations and planning. In recognition of this need Lab Bulletin is working with IEXA100 on new information services to manufacturers and end users which will be available in the near future'.
About IEXA 100
IEXA 100 consists of four principal scientists form a core group of UK based independent chemical consultants with access to modern research and GMP laboratory facilities, instrumentation and an international network of additional experts.
Peter Myers PhD MRI CChem FRSC
• Leading expert in the use and manufacture of silica for separation science
• UK academic in chromatography
• Expert in software for chromatography and molecular modelling Digital imaging
Sean McCrossen PhD CChem FRSC
• Specialist in the practice of chromatography in the GMP environment
• Chromatographic method development and validation specialist
• Background in spectroscopic, solid state and pharmaceutical analysis Techniques
Chris Bevan PhD FCS CChem MRSC
• Specialist in physicochemical property measurements for pharmaceutical applications
• Innovator in fields of miniaturization, capillary electrophoresis,analytical and prep HPLC
• Background in nuclear, radiochemical and trace analysis techniques
Ian Mutton BSc FRSC
• Separation science specialist in the theory and practice of HPLC, SFC, GC and CE
To find out more about Iexa100 please click here