Search News Archives
Special Offers and Promotions
Brochures & Literature
Conferences | Events
New Agenda for Cancer Vaccines 2016 to Feature Talks from Northwest Biotherapeutics, Genentech, Vaccinogen and MSD
SMi Groups 5th annual Cancer Vaccines conference returns to London this autumn to discuss new breakthroughs in cancer vaccine development.
SMi Group is thrilled to present the 5th annual Cancer Vaccines conference, taking place on 21st & 22nd September 2016 in Central London, UK. Aimed at an audience of senior scientists and oncology specialists involved in targeted vaccines and drug research, Cancer Vaccines 2016 will aim to provide a perfect platform to discuss pioneering clinical developments and the next generation of cancer immunotherapy.
Created with a notable panel of industry thought leaders, this year's event will capture expert insight by honing in on new pathways with novel vaccines and immunotherapies, drug formulations, personalised treatment, immune check-point inhibitors and more.
Through tactical direction on vaccine commercialisation, the programme will look to strengthen knowledge in overcoming clinical trial failure, offer guidance on passing phase 3 trials and provide attendees with strategic advice for successful vaccine development.
SPEAKERS WILL INCLUDE:
- Farzin Farzaneh, Professor of Molecular Medicine, Kings College London
- Michael G. Hanna Jr, Founder and Chairman Emeritus, Vaccinogen Inc.
- Roy Baynes, Senior Vice President and Head, Global Clinical Development, MSD
- Christina Derleth, Medical Director, Genentech
- Linda Powers, CEO, Northwest Biotherapeutics Inc.
- Mustafa Diken, Deputy Vice President of Immunotherapies and Preclinical Research, Biontech RNA Pharmaceuticals GmbH
- Andrew Gengos, President & CEO, ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd.
- John Castle, Senior Director, Computational Biology and Genomics, Agenus
- Campbell Bunce, SVP Scientific Operations, Abzena
Further information including a detailed conference agenda and full speaker line-up is available online. For those looking to attend, there is currently a £400 early bid saving available at www.cancervaccinesevent.com
5th Annual Cancer Vaccines Conference
21st & 22nd September 2016
Holiday Inn Kensington Forum, London UK
About SMi Group
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk