Search News Archives
Conferences | Events
Make the Most of your Particle Analysis
Retsch Technology has launched the new CAMSIZER M1. This is the latest addition to our powerful range of optical particle analyzers.
The CAMSIZER M1 from Retsch Technology is the perfect choice to accurately characterize particles using static image analysis. It provides excellent results for applications both in research & development and quality control.
The ISO 13322-1 measuring standard is suitable for particle analysis of fine powders and suspensions in a size range from 0.5 µm to 1500 µm.
Typical sample materials include active pharmaceutical ingredients or fine grinding and polishing media. The optional dispersion unit M-Jet ensures effective dispersion of powder materials.
The high-precision, fully automated sample stage may be equipped with different inserts for the evaluation of an area corresponding to eight standard object slides.
Benefits at a glance:
- Up to 6 objective lenses from 1.25 x to 100 x available
- 18.1 Megapixel color camera
- Maximum digital resolution: 35 nm
- Efficient dispersion unit M-Jet
- Fully automatic focus control
- Large measurement area
- Stitching algorithm and focus stacking
- Particle X-Plorer with versatile evaluation options