Search News Archives
Conferences | Events
Are you a microscopist looking for excitement?
Exciting Illumination for Fluorescence Microscopy in the Shape of the Lumen200 - the brighter, longer lasting, easier to use Fluorescence Illuminator.
- Powerful 200W Metal Halide Lamp
- 2000 hours lamp life guarantee longer usage than conventional Mercury burners
- No bulb realignment
- Linked to microscope with a Liquid Light Guide meaning no heat transfer and perfectly even illumination
- Options available for a range of applications including Cy5.5 ,Cy7, FISH, Fura II
- Lumen200 variable aperture shutter for easy light attenuation
- Lumen200PRO features motorised 6 position filter wheel for control of excitation wavelength plus motorized shutter
- Low cost of ownership
Register with Prior for your free 2 Week Trial, call: 01223 884718 or eegister online at www.prioruk.com/lumentrial/
Focussed on Microscopy
Prior Scientific Instruments, Cambridge CB21 5ET, Telephone: 0044 (0)1223 881711, www.prior.com