Search News Archives
Special Offers and Promotions
Conferences | Events
Fisher Scientific Announces Up to 40% Savings on Illustra Ready-To-Go PCR Beads
The illustra Ready-To-Go PCR beads offer ultimate simplicity and convenience for PCR or RT-PCR. Each bead contains all necessary reagents for assays, stabilised for storage at room temperature. Illustra Ready-To-Go PCR beads are provided in either 0.5mL or 0.2mL tubes and are compatible with most Thermocyclers.
The offer includes:
- PuReTaqTM Ready-To-Go PCR Beads, for standard PCR
- Hot Start Mix Ready-To-Go PCR Beads, for high specificity amplification
- Ready-To-Go RT-PCR Beads, for amplification from RNA templates
- RAPD Analysis Ready-To-Go Beads, for rapid detection of genomic polymorphisms
The illustra post PCR clean-up kits offer optimised, high-performance post-amplification DNA clean-up.
The offer includes:
- ExoSAP-IT for fast, efficient removal of excess primers and dNTPs from PCR in a one-tube, one-step method
- illustra GFX PCR DNA and Gel Band Purification Kit for flexible, fast purification of high-quality DNA from PCR mixtures
- illustra GFX 96 PCR Purification Kit, for rapid purification of multiple samples
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. With revenues of nearly $11 billion, we have approximately 37,000 employees and serve customers within pharmaceutical and biotech companies, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions and government agencies, as well as in environmental and process control industries. We create value for our key stakeholders through two premier brands, Thermo Scientific and Fisher Scientific, which offer a unique combination of continuous technology development and the most convenient purchasing options. Our products and services help accelerate the pace of scientific discovery, and solve analytical challenges ranging from complex research to routine testing to field applications. Visit www.thermofisher.com