Search News Archives
Conferences | Events
Introducing Epoch 2 Microplate Spectrophotometer
Touch. Run. Done.
No tiny screen, external PC, or limited onboard UV-Vis protocols here! Epoch 2 provides a 10" color touch screen, full-featured Gen5™ Data Analysis Software and precision optics at a smart price. This new workstation is ideal for reading microplates, cuvettes, BioCells and micro-volumes for quick and simple measurements of virtually all photometric applications. Easily view data, and export via WiFi, Bluetooth or flash drive. Epoch 2 keeps it simple.
- UV-Vis wavelength selection in 2 µL micro-volume samples and 6- to 384-well plates and cuvettes
- Color touchscreen with available WiFi, Bluetooth and flash drive connectivity
- Full Gen5™ data analysis onboard or via PC for all read modes
- Advanced incubator design to 65°C and new condensation control mode
- Advanced shaking profiles including linear, orbital and double orbital
Gen5 Software Onboard!
Gen5 Data Analysis software is installed and ready to use on Epoch 2. Optimized for touchscreen use, Gen5 offers:
- uncluttered, crisp screens
- icon accessible functions
- clear, concise navigation
- intuitive reader controls
- context-sensitive Help system
Gen5 supports all applications in endpoint, kinetics and spectral scanning in 6- to 384-well plates and cuvettes, from 200 to 999 nm. For micro-volume (2 µL) quantification, Gen5 offers a unique interface with protocols for DNA, RNA and Protein quantification using the Take3 Plates.