Search News Archives
Conferences | Events
Introducing the NanoScanOP 400 Nanopositioning Piezo Objective Scanner from Queensgate/Prior Scientific
The NanoScanOP 400 provides the fastest step and settle time of any objective positioner available.
Incorporating capacitive feedback sensors, it also has market leading positioning accuracy and resolution. Compatible with most microscopes and objective lenses, the system has settings optimized for different objective sizes, weights and performance requirements. The user simply selects the best setting for their application.
Key Features of the NanoScanOP 400
- 400μm closed loop travel range (450μm open loop)
- Connectors with built in stage calibration provide plug and play electronics which can be interchanged, minimizing system down times.
- Made from stainless steel - providing greater mechanical stiffness (faster) and temperature stability (lowest drift).
- The stage is a flexure guided system. The friction free flexures are designed to provide high stiffness and to minimize off axis motions giving high repeatability and faster cycle times.
- Suitable for upright and inverted applications.
Applications for the NanoScanOP 400
- Optical sectioning producing 3D images
- Autofocus systems for time-lapse imaging
- High content screening
- Surface analysis
- Semiconductor wafer inspection
- Scanning interferometry
Learn more about the NanoScanOP 400 Nanopositioning Piezo Objective Scanner