Search News Archives
Special Offers and Promotions
Brochures & Literature
Conferences | Events
Wyatt Technology Announces San Francisco Bay Area Protein & Biotech Users Meeting February 20th 2014
Wyatt Technology San Francisco Bay Area Protein & Biotech Users Meeting
Date: Thursday, February 20, 2014 | Time: 8:30am - 4:00pm PST | Location: Crowne Plaza Hotel - San Francisco Intl Airport 1177 Airport Blvd., Burlingame, CA 94010
The meeting will host two to three expert speakers, ‘how-to’ sessions presented by Wyatt Application Scientists, updates on our latest products, and small group discussions covering topics such as:
- Biophysical characterization
- Formulation and stability
- Orthogonal techniques
- Large aggregates and sub-visible particles
- Biomolecular interactions
- Electrophoretic mobility
Continental breakfast and lunch will be provided during this full day information exchange. The cost will be $100 for the full day meeting. Open LSU credits may be used as well in lieu of LSU. Full agenda with confirmed speakers will be posted soon.
Who should attend?
- Active users of Wyatt Technology's light scattering instruments working in biophysical characterization, protein formulation, biomolecular interactions and related fields
- Wyatt instrument users in the biopharma or biotech industries as well as academic groups seeking to engage with regional colleagues with similar analytical challenges.