Special Offers & Promotions
Laboratory Automation & IT Solutions
ATL Webcast - Graduating from Spreadsheets to LIMS
Accelerated Technology Laboratories, Inc. (ATL), a leader in Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS), continues the 2021 LIMS Webcast series on Wednesday, May 12th with Graduating from Spreadsheets to LIMS.
This webcast is ideal for laboratory professionals who are currently using paper logbooks or Microsoft Excel® spreadsheets to perform sample tracking and result management, analysis, calculations, and reporting. We discuss compelling reasons why laboratories should look at upgrading to a LIMS for improved resource utilization, cost savings, data quality, and regulatory compliance. You will not want to miss this informative webcast with real-world customer examples, followed by a live Q&A!
Topics Covered During the Webcast
We will discuss the challenges manually operated laboratories face with using paper logbooks or Excel spreadsheets for sample management. This is highly inefficient, costing the organization in terms of decreased productivity and data quality. For these laboratories, there are also challenges to viewing real-time metrics, gaining business intelligence, and meeting federal and state regulatory compliance requirements or industry standards such as NELAP and ISO 17025. We will also introduce ExcelExpress, a powerful addition to Microsoft Excel that allows users to easily import data from any Excel worksheet into ATL’s Sample Master® or TITAN® LIMS. The webcast will also review the following:
- Using logbooks and spreadsheets: Challenges and missed opportunities for increased laboratory productivity and enhanced data quality.
- LIMS: The key benefits when graduating from spreadsheets.
- Planning for a LIMS – How do I get started?
- Software as a Service (SaaS) deployment – Providing new, affordable LIMS options.
- ATL Customer Testimonial: How combining ExcelExpress with Sample Master LIMS is a powerful solution for going paperless and streamlining reporting.
- Live Q&A at the conclusion of the webcast
Who Should Attend
Recommended attendees include laboratory directors and managers, and quality managers in the environmental, water/wastewater, analytical, food and beverage, manufacturing (product/material testing), agriculture, cannabis, energy, life science, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and public health sectors.
Wednesday, May 12, 2021
1:00 - 1:30PM US Eastern Time
12:00 - 12:30PM US Central Time
11:00 - 11:30AM US Mountain Time
10:00 - 10:30AM US Pacific Time