Search News Archives
Special Offers and Promotions
Brochures & Literature
Conferences | Events
INTEGRA is improving ergonomic pipetting in the lab
INTEGRA Biosciences is dedicated to developing innovative solutions to improve ergonomic pipetting in the lab, helping you to avoid repetitive strain injuries (RSIs).
Prolonged manual pipetting is an occupation that puts you at risk of developing hand, neck and shoulder injuries, including carpal tunnel syndrome, tendonitis, tenosynovitis, and tennis elbow. INTEGRA supplies a wide range of electronic and manual pipettes suited to various applications, all designed to reduce the risk of RSI and generally improve lab workers’ wellbeing and productivity.
INTEGRA’s ergonomic pipette range includes:
- EVOLVE manual pipettes – lightweight with low plunger force, offering three separate dials for quick volume changes to avoid the typical approach of twisting the plunger.
- VIAFLO/VOYAGER electronic pipettes – one-button plunger control and an intuitive thumbwheel design that reduces the risk of thumb injury.
- ASSIST and ASSIST PLUS pipetting robots – affordable automation of repetitive manual tasks to eradicate ergonomic problems altogether.
- VIAFLO 96/384 electronic pipettes – fill/mix an entire plate at a time to dramatically reduce the time spent pipetting, with a computer-controlled plunger and electronic tip loading and ejection.
- GripTip pipette tips – snap effortlessly onto the pipette with no hammering on required, providing the lowest ejection forces on the market.
Read INTEGRA’s article on why you should care about ergonomic pipetting, and take the risk assessment test to see how your lab compares to the optimal pipetting situation.
INTEGRA Biosciences is a leading provider of high-quality laboratory tools for liquid handling and media preparation. The company is committed to creating innovative solutions which fulfil the needs of its customers in research, diagnostics and quality control within the life science markets and medical industry. Today, INTEGRA innovative laboratory products are widely used all around the world. More than ninety distribution partners form a worldwide sales network providing responsive and competent services to customers. These distribution partners are supported by a highly motivated and experienced team of specialists at the company headquarters in Zizers, Switzerland and Hudson, NH, USA. INTEGRA is an ISO 9001 certified company.