Search News Archives
Conferences | Events
New inspirations for your lab!
Visit FRITSCH at ACHEMA 2015: Hall 4.1 • Stand J 49
FRITSCH • Milling and Sizing, an internationally respected manufacturer of application-oriented laboratory instruments for sample preparation and particle sizing, is again one step ahead.
Convince yourself and discover the FRITSCH innovations live during ACHEMA 2015: Hall 4.1 • Stand J49!
- high-tech laboratory mills for a wide range of applications
- efficient sieve analysis
- innovative particle sizing
- well-conceived sample dividing, feeding and cleaning
FRITSCH innovations in the field of size-reduction
- Knife Mill PULVERISETTE 11 - Ideal for fast gentle grinding and homogenising of moist, oily and fatty samples as well as of soft, medium-hard and fibrous materials – especially in the food industry
- Variable Speed Rotor Mill PULVERISETTE 14 premium line - The new extra powerful Variable Speed Rotor Mill PULVERISETTE 14 premium line offers impact, shearing and cutting comminution in one instrument with extremely fast sample throughput of up to 15 litres and more per hour.
- Planetary Mill PULVERISETTE 6 premium line - Premium performance for wet and dry grinding, mechanical alloying, mixing and homogenising with reliable grinding results down into the nano range even of larger sample quantities.
- Universal Cutting Mill PULVERISETTE 19 - Optimal for size-reduction with minimal cleaning effort. Ideal for comminution of soft to medium-hard, tough-elastic and fibrous materials as well as for heterogeneous mixtures. 6 different models with comprehensive accessories are available – also a corrosions-resistant stainless steel version 316L - for applications in the food and pharmaceutical industry!
FRITSCH innovations in the field of Particle Sizing
- Particle Sizer ANALYSETTE 28 ImageSizer and ImageTec - Ideal for fast analysis of particle shape and size with Dynamic Image Analysis. The ANALYSETTE 28 ImageTec is suitable for suspensions and emulsions in the measuring range of 1 µm – 2.8 mm. With the ANALYSETTE 28 ImageSizer dry, free-flowing powders and bulks solids can be analysed in the range of 20 µm- 20 mm. Ideal for uncomplicated quality control and the fast alternative to sieving!
- Laser Particle Sizers ANALYSETTE 22 NanoTec plus / MicroTec plus - Ideal for fast analysis of particle size with Static Light Scattering. The ANALYSETTE 22 MicroTec plus is the perfect all-round-laser with a measuring range of 0.08 – 2000 µm for all typical measurement tasks. The high-end instrument ANALYSETTE 22 NanoTec plus is ideal for measurements down to the nano range. The practical modular design of both models guarantees fast, perfect dry and wet dispersion due to a wide range of dispersion modules.
You should take a look! - ACHEMA 2015 • Hall 4.1 • Stand J49. Our experts are looking forward to your questions and gladly advise you in all laboratory technology related enquiries.