Search News Archives
Special Offers and Promotions
Brochures & Literature
Conferences | Events
Free HILIC Method Development Technical Guide
HILIC method development offers a unique opportunity for the successful separation of many polar analytes. However, it also presents a unique set of challenges to the liquid chromatographer.
Advanced Chromatography Technologies Limited have published a new 38 page HILIC Method Development Technical Guide and A2 Wall Chart.
The technical guide and wall chart illustrate a tried and tested approach to HILIC method development that can save hours of frustration and wasted effort. The guide covers the advantages and disadvantages of HILIC, mobile phase considerations, sample diluent effects as well as temperature, detectors, equilibration and column storage. Worked examples and chromatographic illustrations make this guide an invaluable tool for the liquid chromatographer.
- A simplified and systematic approach to HILIC method development
- Recommended starting conditions for isocratic and gradient
- Flowchart for HILIC method development and recommended steps
- 38 pages packed with technical information and valuable advice
- Worked examples and illustrations for a step-by-step approach
- Hints and Tips included