Search News Archives
Conferences | Events
Final Agenda Announced for the GCC Forensics Exhibition & Conference – The Region’s Leading Forensics Event
The Conference Agenda for the 2nd edition of the GCC Forensics Conference, organised by Clarion Events, has been released.
Following the unprecedented success of the inaugural edition of the event last year, there was an overwhelming response to the Call for Abstracts and the agenda is packed full of first-rate speakers from around the world. The conference is organised with full support from the Abu Dhabi Police. The high-level exhibition & conference will bring together forensic experts from the GCC, wider Middle East region and the international community.
Over 50 speakers will come together on the 30-31 October to discuss the latest developments and challenges facing the forensics sector.
- Appetite for destruction: ransomware - Raj Samani, Fellow and Chief Scientist - McAfee
- The recovery of touch DNA from RDX-C4 evidence - Noora Al Snan, Head of DNA - Ministry of Interior
- Missing persons genetic indentification from compromised bone samples - Dr.Irena Zupanic Pajnic, Assistant Professor, Institute of Forensic Medicine, Faculty of Medicine - University of Ljubljana
- Forensic Odontology and Forensic Medicine: focusing on an optimal symbiosis Patrick - Thevissen, Msc, DDS., Head of the Forensic Odontology Unit - KULeuven
- Forensic Cases Management and Evidence processing (Scene to Morgue) - Prof. Dr.Hisham E. Ragab, Forensic Crime Scenes Center Manager - Calgary Police Service
“The Abu Dhabi Police Forensic Evidence Department is delighted to be supporting the second edition of GCC Forensics Exhibition & Conference. The conference will once again provide an insight into the latest trends in the forensics sector and will offer unrivalled networking opportunities with experts from across the Forensics sector in the MENA, GCC regions and beyond.” Brigadier General Abdulrahman Mohammed Al Hammadi, Director of Forensic Evidence Department, Abu Dhabi Police, United Arab Emirates.