Search News Archives
Conferences | Events
Hichrom announces its 2013 HPLC/UHPLC training programme with courses from world-renowned experts John Dolan and Mel Euerby
Hichrom's 2013 HPLC training programme is now available, featuring courses covering every area of HPLC and UHPLC and delivered by world-renowned experts including John Dolan and Mel Euerby
Whether you are a relative newcomer to HPLC or a seasoned veteran, you can benefit from one of these courses. In addition to the full programme of 1 and 2 day courses, a series of short 1 to 2 hour “breakfast” or “lunch” seminars is also available.
Topics covered will show you how to decrease costs, increase throughput, prevent costly method problems occurring, transfer methods from HPLC to UHPLC and develop faster, more reproducible HPLC/UHPLC assays in a time effective manner. In fact, all of these courses are guaranteed to increase productivity and efficiency in your laboratory, reducing your analysis costs. If this doesn’t happen Hichrom will happily refund your money!
Costs are from £25 per short course and £155 per day course and bookings made before 22nd February 2013 will be eligible for an “early bird” 10% discount. Furthermore, ChromSoc, RSC and IBMS members receive an additional 10% discount on all courses, provided a valid membership number is quoted at the time of booking. All courses are IBMS CPD accredited and certificates will be issued to delegates on request.
Courses are running at a variety of locations across the UK throughout 2013 and current course titles include:
- Stepwise Introduction to ‘Practical’ HPLC (Parts 1 & 2)
- HPLC/UHPLC Troubleshooting
- LC-MS for Chromatographers
- Transferring HPLC Methods to UHPLC
- An Introduction to HPLC
- HPLC Method Development
- Advanced HPLC Method Development (2 days)
- HILIC Day
- Advances in Chiral Analysis
- Validating HPLC Methods
- Big Molecules – Big Challenges (SEC, HIC, Affinity)
Further course titles including 2 day LC-MS, An Introduction to GC, GC Troubleshooting and GC Method Development are available on request.
Short 1 to 2 hour “breakfast” or “lunch” seminars include:
- Exploiting Selectivity in HPLC and UHPLC
- Practical Chiral Chromatography
- HPLC/UHPLC Column Care and Maintenance
- Essential HILIC Chromatography
- Practical Supercritical Fluid Chromatography
- HPLC Instrument Basics & Troubleshooting
- Basic Concepts of HPLC
- Essential Size Exclusion Chromatography
- Exploring the Power of Eluent pH in Method Development