Search News Archives
Conferences | Events
New Laboratory Fluidics Solutions
Harvard Apparatus, the world leader in syringe pumps, announces its new 2013 Catalog of Syringe and Peristaltic Pumps.
Included in this catalog are a number of new products, including;
- A constant pressure syringe pump, The PHD ULTRA CP
- The PHD ULTRA XF, delivering forces greater than 1,000 lbs. for high pressure applications
- The all new Harvard Peristaltic Pump series
The new Peristaltic Pumps feature:
- A product design that separates the electronic control from the pumping mechanism to enable placement of the drive mechanism in fume hoods and incubators.
- Enhanced programming capabilities that allow programming and storing methods with multiple flow rates, start/stop times, and flow ramp rates.
- The ability to use different pump mechanisms with the same electronic controller provides options for a broader range of flow rates.
Harvard Apparatus offers syringe, peristaltic and continuous flow pumps to suit almost every application. With over 100 years in designing and manufacturing reliable syringe and peristaltic pumps, Harvard Apparatus has the scientific depth and fluidics knowledge to recommend the best pump solutions for challenging laboratory applications. Superior technical experts are available to assist researchers from start to finish.