Search News Archives
Conferences | Events
New Polypropylene Plastic Pastuer Pipets from J. G. Finneran
New from Finneran, Polypropylene Plastic Pastuer pipets provides chemical resistivity needed for many applications.
Two sizes available – 5.75” and 9” for easier handling and longer reach for working with larger vessels. Available in sterile (gamma irradiated) and non-sterile pack options.
- More durable than standard glass pipets – no more broken glass
- Flexible plastic reduces glove or skin punctures
- Polypropylene pipets will not shatter, eliminating loss samples and broken glass fragments in your work
- No breakage during shipment – eliminating loss of products
- Reduce cost by eliminating “sharps” disposal
- Packing options include –
- Non-sterile in re-sealable bags with 100 pipets per bag
- Sterile (gamma irradiated) bulk packed with 25 pipets per reseable bag – eliminating the need for autoclaving.
- Sold in case quantity of 500
Unique biotechnology products manufactured by J.G. Finneran Associates are available internationally from a network of laboratory dealers. For more information on the products and how to buy them, visit www.jgfinneran.com or contact J.G. Finneran Associates at +1-856.696.3605.
About J.G. Finneran
J.G. Finneran Associates is a manufacturer and supplier of unique and innovative products for the global chromatography, biotechnology, and environmental research communities. Our products deliver reliable performance while expediting and simplifying the analysis process. J.G. Finneran Associates is the original inventor and designer of many products that are commonplace in the laboratory. These items include Snap Ring Vials, Snap Top Caps, and Limited Volume Inserts with polymer bottom springs. We provide our customers with the tools to expand their capabilities, increase efficiency in the lab, reduce costs, and make their work easier.