Search News Archives
Special Offers and Promotions
Brochures & Literature
Conferences | Events
J.G. Finneran's Molded Sealing Mats for 96-Well Microplates
publication date: Aug 28, 2012
author/source: J G Finneran Associates Inc
J.G. Finneran Associates, an innovative manufacturer of sample containment products for chromatography, biotechnology and environmental analysis, offers molded Teflon/Silicone and Silicone only Sealing Mats, designed to fit standard 96-well microplates with cylindrical or tapered wells, and square wells.The tight seal prevents sample cross contamination and the liner reseals after multiple injections thus reducing the chance of solvent evaporation. The liners are made from Teflon lined medical grade silicone which meets the requirements of U.S.P. Class VI.
Features of Sealing Mats for 96-Well Microplates:
- Designed to fit Standard 96-Well Microplates.
- Silicone provides excellent resealability, resists coring and tearing after multiple needle injections.
- Molded liners are autoclavable and have excellent chemical compatibility.
- Manufactured from medical-grade silicone.
- Tight seal in plate, eliminates sample cross-contamination and evaporation.
- Alphanumeric grid referencing.
- Available prescored for easier needle penetration.
J.G. Finneran Associates designs, engineers and manufacturers innovative glass and plastic products in facilities that conform with ISO 9001:2008 quality standards. For more information on the products and how to buy them, visit www.jgfinneran.com or contact J.G. Finneran Associates toll-free at +1â€‘800.552.3696 or +1 856.696.3605.