Search News Archives
Special Offers and Promotions
IT Solutions and Laboratory Automation
Conferences | Events
J.G. Finneran's Patented 96-Well Multi-Tier Micro Plate System
An improvement on existing 96-well systems, the Multi-Tier™ Plate is a patented modular, reusable system featuring a base plate capable of securing 0.5mL, 1.0mL, 1.5mL, 2.0mL or 2.75mL conical glass, flat bottom and polypropylene vials.
The vented design of the base plate assures uniform heating and cooling when immersed in a water bath. The cover locks the liner in place and prevents vial pullout. The prescored PTFE/Silicone/PTFE liner permits easy needle penetration, while the molded PTFE/Silicone mat locks into each of the 96 vials and reseals after multiple injections thus reducing the chance of solvent evaporation and cross contamination.
Features and Benefits:
- Standard 8x12 foot print with an alphanumeric grid allows use with most instruments.
- Height adjustment provides volume choices of 0.5mL, 1.0mL, 1.5mL, 2.0mL and 2.75mL capacity vials.
- Choice of 9mm glass or plastic with conical or flat bottoms.
- Plate can be fixed height or adjusted to height limitations of analytical instrument.
- Spacers build adjustable height to support different sized vials.
- Plate cover locks the liner in place, prevents vial pullout, and provides a secondary sealing system.
- Base plate has a vented bottom to allow uniform transfer of heat or cold to vials.
- Secure fit of the vials in the base plate permit use with shaker and vortex mixers during sample preparations.
- Compatible with all autosampler and robotic systems.
The Multi-Tier™ Plates are ideal for use in experimental assays, sorbent assays, drug discovery, drug metabolism, combinatorial chemistry, high-throughput screening and liquid chromatography with tandem mass spectrometry. The 96-well plate is available in ABS (Acrylic Butyl Styrene) or Topas (COC – Cyclic Olefin Coploymers). The ABS plates have good chemical resistance against acid and bases. The Topas plates have excellent clarity with heat and chemical resistance. The plates can be autoclaved and sterilized.
J.G. Finneran Associates designs, engineers and manufactures innovative glass and plastic products in facilities that conform with ISO 9001:2008 quality standards. For more information on the products and how to buy them, visit www.jgfinneran.com or contact J.G. Finneran Associates toll-free at +1?800.552.3696 or +1-856.696.3605.