Search News Archives
Special Offers and Promotions
IT Solutions and Laboratory Automation
Conferences | Events
Certified glass inserts loaded in the 96-well plate performs similar to standard 12x32mm vials for Chromatography testing.
Our glass inserts, crimp tiop or flanged, are manufactured from Type I borosilicate 33 expansion glass. The wells of the 96 –Well Pierceable Cap Mat are lined with the same PTFE/Silicone septa used in closures and seals for Chromatography.
- Glass inserts provide an inert solvent resistant environment for samples
- Assembled plate has excellent thermal stability
- Pierceable Cap Mat is designed to seal crimp top or flanged inserts, ensuring sample integrity
- Cap Mat assembles easily with the inserts in the plate – no need for machines to seal the plate
- Compatible with autosamplers and robotic systems.
Unique biotechnology products manufactured by J.G. Finneran Associates are available internationally from a network of laboratory dealers. For more information on the products and how to buy them, visit www.jgfinneran.com or contact J.G. Finneran Associates at +1-856.696.3605.
About J.G. Finneran
J.G. Finneran Associates is a manufacturer and supplier of unique and innovative products for the global chromatography, biotechnology, and environmental research communities. Our products deliver reliable performance while expediting and simplifying the analysis process. J.G. Finneran Associates is the original inventor and designer of many products that are commonplace in the laboratory. These items include Snap Ring Vials, Snap Top Caps, and Limited Volume Inserts with polymer bottom springs. We provide our customers with the tools to expand their capabilities, increase efficiency in the lab, reduce costs, and make their work easier.