Search News Archives
Special Offers and Promotions
Conferences | Events
3rd Annual Drug Discovery USA Congress – Registration Now Open
Our 3rd Annual Drug Discovery USA Congress which will take place on the 3rd & 4th October 2016 in San Diego, California, is designed as a high-level strategy-focused meeting for drug discovery and medicinal chemistry experts based in the USA.
The meeting will feature exciting streams dedicated to different aspects of drug discovery:
- Strategies session to compare phenotypic and target based approaches and share the new hit finding methods from key start up companies.
- Screening and assays stream and a discovery informatics stream to discuss novel screening and imaging tools as well as the latest advances in computational drug discovery techniques.
- Exciting updates from the medicinal chemistry field, particularly in the field of kinases and off-target liabilities.
Attend this meeting to take part in high level scientific discussions on the hottest topics in the industry:
- Hear about the challenges associated with assay translatability from Jing Li, Director, Genomics and Phenotypic Screening, Merck
- Lisa Mendoza, Associate Director, Global External Innovation & Alliances, Bayer will discuss ‘Advancing Neuroscience Therapeutics From Discovery To Patients’
- Learn about the ‘Discovery Of The 2nd Generation P2X3 Receptor Antagonist, MK-2548, For The Treatment Of Chronic Pain’ from Leticia Toledo-Sherman, Director of Computer Aided Drug Design and Medicinal Chemist, CHDI Foundation Download the Agenda and see speakers, presentations and topics.
What is included in your place?
- Full access to the 2 days of conference presentations
- Free access to the co-located Biomarkers & Precision Medicine USA Congress
- Lunch and Refreshments during the congress
- Access to all networking activities
- Access to exhibition area
- Conference workbook and online access to conference materials, notes and presentation
Reserve Your Place Today!