Search News Archives
Special Offers and Promotions
Brochures & Literature
Conferences | Events
Chromatography Instruments Market by Type, Consumables and Accessories, Applications, and Region - Global Forecast to 2022
Chromatography Instruments Market by Type (Systems, Detectors), Consumables (Columns) and Accessories (Auto-sampler Accessories), Applications (Life science Research, Environmental Testing, Food & Beverage Testing), and Region - Global Forecast to 2022
The global chromatography instruments market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.9% from 2017 to 2022, to reach USD 10.99 billion. The key factors driving the growth of the overall chromatography instruments market include the rising food safety concerns, increasing use of chromatography tests in the drug approval process, and growing popularity of hyphenated chromatography techniques. However, inconsistency in the accuracy of different analyzers and the high cost of equipment is likely to restrain the growth of the market during the forecast period.
Based on application, the chromatography instruments market is segmented into life science, environmental testing, food and beverage testing, and other applications. During the forecast period, the life science industry is expected to grow at the highest CAGR. This growth is mainly due to the growing importance of chromatography tests in drug approvals and increasing popularity of the hyphenated techniques.
This report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on product and service portfolios offered by the top players in the global chromatography instruments market
- Service Enhancement/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming trends and service launches in the global chromatography instruments market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about the lucrative emerging markets by type of chromatography instruments, product, application, and region
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new services or service enhancements, growing geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global chromatography instruments market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, growth strategies, products, services, and capabilities of reprocessing chromatography instruments of leading players in the global market
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- Danaher Corporation
- Gilson, Inc.
- Jasco, Inc.
- Merck KGaA
- Perkinelmer, Inc.
- Restek Corporation
- Scion Instruments
- Shimadzu Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- Waters Corporation