Search News Archives
Special Offers and Promotions
Brochures & Literature
Conferences | Events
Oxford Global’s 14th Annual Pharma IT Congress – Agenda Updates & Free Webinar
Our prestigious 14th Annual Pharmaceutical IT Congress, 28-29 September 2016 in London will attract over 200 senior level delegates working in the areas of Big Data, data management, IT solutions and translational informatics.
Delegates will have the unique chance to experience excellent networking opportunities that will enable them to participate in high level scientific discussions about the current landscape of the pharma IT industry, as well as its future challenges.
As we are approaching our highly established Pharmaceutical IT Congress, we wanted to share with you the latest updates regarding the conference programme:
Are you interested in hearing about Big Data implementation case studies? Join Catherine Arnaudeau-Bégard, Senior Director – Head of Information Intelligence & Integrity, UCB to hear about UCB’s unique success story
Want to learn more about the evolution of Real-World Data at Roche? Examine practical examples of utilising RWD, technology & analysis methods with Ryan Copping, Global Head, Real World Data Science – Analytics, Roche / Genentech and Robert Walls, Deputy Global Head, Real World Data Science – Analytics, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
Gain present-day insights into the ongoing IMI collaboration on EHR4CR with Mats Sundgren, Principal Scientist, AstraZeneca R&D and many more...
- Full access to the 2 days of conference presentations
- Lunch and Refreshments during the congress
- Access to all networking activities
- Access to exhibition area
- Conference workbook and online access to conference materials, notes and presentations
Reserve Your Place Today!
Registration to attend the 14th Annual Pharma IT Congress 2016 is now open. For further information on booking your place today or to find out more regarding available Early Bird Discounts along with a small number of group discounts, please contact Guillaume Alonso on email@example.com or call +44 (0)1865 248455 to request further information regarding the Congress or to receive a promotional code.
FREE LIVE WEBINARS
Leveraging Real-World Data in Order to Drive Innovation in Pharma. Thursday 9th June 2016 | 2pm GMT - Hosted by Nigel Hughes, Director Integrative Healthcare Informatics, Janssen Research and Development.
Benefits to Attending:
• Expand your knowledge about Real-World Data collaborations • Learn more about the increase of RWD in pharma
• Tap into the future of RWD to drive innovations in pharma
‘Innovations in Pharmaceutical IT: Novel Solutions and The Mobile Workplace’, Wednesday
15th June 2016 | 2pm GMT
Presentation 1: The Advent Of Mobility In Pharma: Lessons Learned
Presentation 2: Case Study – Pharmaceutical IT Enabling Integrated Patient Health Outcomes – An Innovative “Around The Therapy” Customer Solution For Patient Identification, Assessment And Management To Enable Clinical Decision Making, Personalised Disease Management And Demonstrating Improved Patients Outcomes
Benefits to Attending:
• Advance your knowledge about mobile workplace
• Discuss the challenges associated with mobility
• Hear about experiences with pharmaceutical IT activating integrated patient health outcomes
• Gain an overview of a unique ‘around the therapy’ customer solutions that addresses the needs of patients, physicians and payers
more about oxford global