Search News Archives
Conferences | Events
NEW SOLUTIONS IN SIZING
Laser Particle Sizer ANALYSETTE 22 MicroTec plus the super compact all-round-laser with unlimited possibilities and outstanding features:
- compact size - compact price
- extra wide measuring range of 0.08 - 2000 µm
- revolutionary dual-laser-technology
and many additional advantages like particularly:
- Practical Module-System with Fast-Switch-System: The measuring cells of the new ANALYSETTE 22 MicroTec plus are located in convenient cartridges, which during the switch from wet to dry measurements are simply exchanged. Completely without tools! And when you are not momentarily using the cartridge, it's simply stored in the corresponding dispersion unit.
- Variable Measuring Range: With the ANALYSETTE 22 MicroTec plus you may choose between two individual measuring ranges or combine both to a third. Your advantage: maximum flexibility, an overall measuring range from 0.08 μm - 2000 μm with an outstanding resolution of up to 108 measuring channels.
- Remarkably powerful: The wet dispersion unit is equipped with a very powerful centrifugal pump for the optimal transport of even heavy particles with a high concentration through the measurement system. With the help of an intelligent liquid-level-sensor, three individual amounts of liquids can be set by default and also the use of common organic solvents as suspension liquids is possible. All this, combined with an effective and variable ultrasonic-system, linked with an especially flexible software, which also manages even complex measurement sequences fully automatic and reproducible, result in a powerful system for challenging dispersion and measurement requirements as well.
Additional advantages such as fast analysis times, good reproducibility, ease of operation and calibration, large measurable particle size ranges in one single measurement and high flexibility speak for themselves.
The ANALYSETTE 22 MicroTec plus makes particle size measurement to the simplest thing in the world - for professionals as well as for any short integrated staff - and this in all fields of application.