Search News Archives
Conferences | Events
Socorex Isba S.A. announces the release of new bottle-top dispenser generation for safe dispensing up to 25, 50 and 100 mL.
Two distinct models with dedicated chemical resistance, CalibrexTM organo 525 and CalibrexTM solutae 530 bring performance and flexibility in the laboratory.
CalibrexTM organo 525 models with ground glass plunger are best suited for organics, and non-crystallizing solutions.
The CalibrexTM solutae 530 models with PFA coated plunger enable trouble free distribution of weak and strong acids or bases, so as salt solutions.
Other product highlights at a glance:
- Flow control system with stopcock device enables liquid priming and recycling without reagent loss or contamination. No tool needed to remove for cleaning purpose. Stopcock has locked position for added safety.
- Instant volume setting with spring loaded sliding cursor sliding cursor softly moves up and down scale and precisely stops at desired graduation. Alternative classical screw button supplied with each dispenser as an accessory. Easy to exchange by user.
- Permanent visibilityTransparent thick sleeve around barrel and window on delivery jet provide for excellent view over liquid path. It enables quick detection of any trouble or air bubble in the instrument.
- Optimal working position instrument rotates 360° for adequate positioning on the bottle. Free rotating dispenser body makes volume clearly visible from any position.
- Easy In-lab calibration mechanism with integrated key located under plunger cap. Engraved +/- arrows for simple and precise setting. Access protected by safety seal sticker.
- Maintenance disassembling/reassembling is facilitated by the limited number of well-connected parts – no tool needed. Key elements such as valves, plunger, barrel and delivery jet can be removed in seconds for cleaning. All models autoclavable fully assembled at 121°C / 250°F.
- Long lasting performance stability parts in contact with liquid flow are chemically inert, providing for stability and long instrument life.
- Two-year warranty