Search News Archives
Special Offers and Promotions
Brochures & Literature
Conferences | Events
Global Chromatography Instrumentation Market Growth, Trends & Forecasts 2017 - 2022
The global market for chromatography instrumentation is expected to reach USD11.2 billion by the end of 2020, growing at a CAGR of around 6.3% from 2014 to 2021.
The rise in the investments in the field of R&D, the introduction of chromatography tests in drug approvals and advancements in the equipment of chromatography are some of the factors propelling the growth of the market. Lack of skilled personnel to handle the equipment and the huge cost of equipment are hindering the growth of the market.
The global chromatography instrumentation market is segmented on the basis of chromatography systems (gas chromatography systems, liquid chromatography systems, fluid chromatography systems and thin layer chromatography systems), consumables and instruments (columns, syringe filters, vials, tubing, detectors, autosamplers, pumps, fraction collectors), by end-user (agriculture, pharmaceutical firms, clinical research organizations (CRO) and environmental testing) and by region.
This Report Offers:
- Market analysis for the chromatography instrumentation market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on the global and regional scale.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the chromatography instrumentation market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
- Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped.