Search News Archives
Special Offers and Promotions
Brochures & Literature
Conferences | Events
Oxford Global’s 5th Annual Cell Culture & Bioprocessing Congress – Presentation Updates
Have you seen the latest agenda for this year’s Cell Culture & Bioprocessing Congress?
Now entering its fifth year, this leading biologics event features experts at the forefront of the field from across Europe and the US, including speakers from Sanofi Pasteur, Biogen, Boehringer Ingelheim,Novartis, Merck and more!
PROGRAMME & SPEAKERS
Our unique programme brings together insights from senior figures in biotech and pharmaceutical organisations and groundbreaking presentations from academics working across the following topics:
- The use of single cell and NGS technologies in cell line development
- Single use and continuous processing technologies and outsourcing of manufacturing
- Cell line development
- 3D cell culture
- Bioprocessing and biomanufacturing topics
2016 Highlights include:
- Rohin Mhatre, Vice President, Biopharmaceutical Development, Biogen Idec will present on "Next Generation Processing And Manufacturing Of Biological Drugs"
- Mike Davies, VP Protein Sciences, will look at "F’Star’s unique Bispecific Manufacturing Platform"
- Julian Morris, Director at CPACT, will be discussing "Process Analytics - Challenges in Bioprocessing"
- Frank Baganz, Senior Lecturer at UCL, will share his knowledge on Miniature Bioreactors
Included in your package will be:
- Full access to the 2 days of conference presentations
- Free Access to the co-located 3rd Annual Stem Cell Congress and 2nd Annual Cell & Gene Therapy Congress 2016
- All meals at the meeting
- Access to all networking activities
- Access to exhibition area
- Conference workbook & on-line access to conference notes & presentations
Make sure you don’t miss this unbeatable conference!
Limited Special Offers
Early Bird Discounts available for a very limited time. To claim for a special discount contact Guillaume Alonso on email@example.com or call +44 (0) 1865 248 455 and quote this code CC16M2.